·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Link dont work, I think, or my computer is being an ass. But the only problem I think is the shape around the headlights is different??

·
Registered
418 Posts
reno exhaust system for 580.00

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no that's just the eyelids on the headlights.
Ya but even with those eye lids of the reno headlights are shaped different
what Im wondering is if the hood will shape around forenza headlights.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
ive tried to contact them about ordering the CF one, but they never responded. this was like 2 months ago when i had money...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive tried to contact them about ordering the CF one, but they never responded. this was like 2 months ago when i had money...
Really? hmm that blows, wondering why I havent seen any of these on anyones car at this site yet, cuz it looks AMAZING>

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
they prob wont ship something that big to the states unless its in a container. there are size restrictions. also the reno and forenza front ends are different it would have to be a hood made for the forenza

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they prob wont ship something that big to the states unless its in a container. there are size restrictions. also the reno and forenza front ends are different it would have to be a hood made for the forenza
Ahh poo well thanks for the help.. go look on the "awsome body kits" post and see that forenza hood, I emailed the dude about it but no reply yet... Probably custom made.. Sometimes not being able to find parts easy is cool other times its frustrating.. :eek:

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Check the group buy section if your intrested in carbon fibre hood.

Reno hood won't work at all...it'd cost more than a custom hood to make it work. It's not just the headlights, the reno hood actually sits lower than the forenza.

SGstyling can ship hoods, I contacted them awhile back and talked a few things over. The past ~8months they stopped responding to emails from North America. Also it's $800 for the carbon fibre hood... ouch. Shipping would be at least $160 based on my exp. The fibre one is cheaper but I might be able to do thos as well as the carbon fibre hood if they use the same mold and it might be cheaper.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya well Im just worried I wont have money up in time for the group buy as I still cant find a j-o-b ohio job market is crap!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Ya well Im just worried I wont have money up in time for the group buy as I still cant find a j-o-b ohio job market is crap!
Well It's not like it's filling up fast...and they will be available forever after the group buy but I'd guess price will go up so he can actually make his time worthwhile.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well It's not like it's filling up fast...and they will be available forever after the group buy but I'd guess price will go up so he can actually make his time worthwhile.
Well thats cool, you can count me in, whats the price again?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
like i said before, danny. i want the one from SG. if you can get that or something very similar, i'll be up for it in maybe a month or so...i just changed my position, so i'll be bringing in more weekly cash

1 - 17 of 17 Posts