Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Loganator said:
if you get in now it will be $645 plus shipping, if you wait, itll go up $200+
I hate to say it but I rather people know ahead of time...

I'd be carfull when dealing with them... make them give a contract to have it in a certain time or you get your money back or something. I order a grill from them...several weeks later I contacted them to see what was taking so long and they told me they didnt have it in stock and it should be in stock soon. Well its been another couples weeks sicne that and they STILL dont have it in stock. They never said anything about it being out of stock or anything untill I contacted them woundering where it was.

I also had a similiar problem about a year ago with them when ordering lowering springs...plus the springs didnt fit the forenza perfectly and they told me they couldnt help me and ignored me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am from Venezuela, this is my first post.. I ve been sending e mails to evofusionusa by 3 weeks, asking for this body kit, and they haven´t answer to me....

Maybe I am wrong, but I think this is a Fake.... obviously the picture is not true... Here is the original picture

·
Registered
15 Posts
Forenza Body Kit

Forenza Body Kits Conversions custom parts for your Suzuki. Suzuki Body Kits Conversions at great value for your Forenza. Forenza Fusion Body Kit. This kit is designed for the 06-08 Suzuki Forenza /Chevy Optra 4 door. Each SUZUKI FORENZA spoiler is uniquely designed and is easy to install. Complement your new wing with a SUZUKI FORENZA Body Kit.
================================================
Peter
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts