Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check engine code says to check 02 sensors. The sensors have been changed but the light keeps back up. Checked the fuel flow and there is a slight flux caused by the computer making the fuel run rich. Is this a computer problem? Does anyone know if there is an update? Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
hi, welcome to the forum. maybe one of your other sensors is failing or dirty causing the car to add the wrong amount of fuel into the mix. map sensor? have you checked your cat to make sure its still ok?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I replaced again the 02 sensor with a genuine Suzuki part. I also took the car in and had the computer updated. Between the two actions the problem was cleared and the vehicle passed the state Emissions inspection.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Great news!! Glad you were able to get it fixed. Out if curiosity was the update something that came out recently? I have a similar issue with my sensors. If it's a recent update maybe I'll see about getting it done. Any info would be great

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There was a recall for the lights but no computer update. I had them flash the computer and reprogram. as with any computer they sometime get corrupted data.
Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts