Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I'm selling my 1991 Suzuki Samurai. I purchased it new for a tow vehicle for my motor home which I no longer have. It was towed 20,000~ miles and driven 24,000~ miles so the odometer shows 44,000~ miles. The interior, paint and top are original with no flaws and the vehicle has been kept in a garage when not in use. There has been no paint or body work done. It has custom wheels with like new tires and the original wheels are included. The vehicle has never been in 4 wheel drive nor has it been abused in any way. The motor and drive train have no oil leaks and the motor does not burns any oil. The engine has fuel injection and the transmission has 5 forward gears. The vehicle has a professionally designed and built tow bar mount and tow bar is included. The tow bar includes light wiring for tail lights, brake lights and turn signals. The tow bar can be attached/detached in less than 3 minutes. The steering has no power assist, however it is easy to steer. The only problem with the vehicle is that the air conditioning looses it's charge.

PHOTOS: http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p9/sharsboutique/Suzuki Samurai/

This is your opportunity to purchase a LIKE NEW 1991 Suzuki Samurai.

Thanks for viewing my ad,
Ron Becker
316 655 5686 or [email protected]
Wichita, KS

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just curious what your asking price is? I just bought a 1987 model that needs a lot of work. If reasonable I could prob buy yours and let my bro drive mine. Let me know and thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts