Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Hello. I'm new here. Hope jumping straight to the classifieds is not considered rude. :confused:

My son hit a tree with my Sidekick. Took out the the radiator, fan pulley and cracked the timing chain cover. Tweaked the hood, frame and may have bent steering linkage.

Other than the cracked timing cover, the engine and drive train are solid. Cold AC. (Lines are disconnected and plugged off.)
South Carolina vehicle so its rust free. Never been off road since I had it and the people I bought it from towed it behind a camper bus(the guy volunteered that he removed drive shafts without my asking):cool:

Make offer.

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
364 Posts
speedometer cluster

How much for the speedometer cluster? How many miles on cluster?
Ken Albany GA Give me a call I need several parts 229-594-3632 Or send me your phone and I will call you.

Send reply to [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you still have the Suzuki? I'm looking for parts from a 1.6 8 valve engine. If so, I will buy the engine wire harness complete with fuse block, intake manifold, throttle body and the ECM computer. I 'll probly give you more for these parts than you could sell the whole car for. Please reply to my email: [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts