Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a site to check out for rims body kits and so on if anyone needs help finding stuff for their car let me know I know where to find a majority of it due to the fact i'm building up y reno's now (mine and my wifes) so please feel free to ask any questines you may have :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres some cool sites for you

Auto Body Kits Car Parts Accessories Spoilers and Police Headlights and evofusion.com you may have to type that one into google just because its tempermental I already have a build sheet ready for my car the turbo and intakes are a little tricky but ill help you and tell you all the parts and pieces if need be to give you a general idea on what you can add to turn our little sleeper cars into high performance tuners. Also remember hatchbacks are great they handle alot better then most at higher speeds with little modifications to help. Well hopefully this is helpfull let me know if you need any more help adn remember the reno came out a few years ago in korea so parts would most likely come from there.
Yours truly (reno racer)

·
Registered
396 Posts
you know I manufacture performance parts for the Reno/Forenza, Lacetti and all the other related motors. so does the forum moderator, Danny (kinky motorsports). before you go spend money on something why not post your specs and plans, those of us that have turboed are cars already can save you some time and money not to mention headaches.

cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
?????

what kind of issues hev they had before??? now youve got my attention I mean if you have a d-tech 16 valve engine cant you sit there and get it to work maybe some modification is needed but seriously what kind of issues have they had i bought some parts and they mounted on with some modification and some with no prob what so ever... Id like to know what youve heard and seen for your self

·
Registered
347 Posts
EvoFusion has strange customer service. The guys that run it do it part time so it's hard to get a hold of them sometimes.

Many people have ordered things and had delays of weeks or months on their products. Their parent company, Shark Racing, is also known for hideous wait times. I bought a strutbar and some hood spacers that took 19 weeks to get to me.

I bought an exhaust from EvoFusion for my Lanos several years ago... came in a re-used box that was beat-up and poorly taped together. I loved the product but the customer service is awful

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok then know iknnow what to look for when i go through them in febuary since im tunin out my car 100% ill post pics and write detaild reviews about the places i go through. Sounds like a bunch of personal owned home bodys sending out these products in cereal and vacuume boxes lol.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ok then know iknnow what to look for when i go through them in febuary since im tunin out my car 100% ill post pics and write detaild reviews about the places i go through. Sounds like a bunch of personal owned home bodys sending out these products in cereal and vacuume boxes lol.

Just beware... it'll be hard to tune it out very much without spending big money and hitting up specific sources. As time goes on this year things will get easier, but for now the engine and a bodykit are your only real options for modification. Only a single set of shocks is out there at the moment but more will come, engine mods are getting common on this side of the pond, and suspension components otehr than dampers are in the works.

Once the 3d model from GM and from GStyles come to me we'll have some good ideas on how the different kits work out in terms of aerodynamics. We have a lot of info that's being compiled including vendors that will be released soon. I've embarked on a big tear-in on my Forenzas and have lots of good info and plans for them in terms of getting good aftermarket parts.

May want to wait for a bit... March will be a big month for the Daewoo community

·
Registered
396 Posts
so what did you have in mind for your turbo manifold? did you plan on using the Boshart piece or were you going custom? I sell three different header flange designs depanding on how much you plan to port your head among other things. I sell both .5" mild steel and .5" stainless.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts