Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to buy a new car at my local Suzuki dealer and was put in a Vitara SUV. I was told based on my credit information that they could finance me. To make a long story shorter, after 3 months of letting me drive it and telling me repeatedly it was going to be financed, they called and told me I had to bring the car back to them. Since I had given them a down payment, they said I had to buy a car from them or loose the down payment. The Forenza they made me buy was not what I wanted but I had to have a vehicle to get to work. So I was stuck with this Forenza. After 3 months, a pickup lost a spare tire right in front of me going 65 on a crowded Dallas freeway. It stuck under the car and tore up the radiator and transmission casing. I was told they had to replace the whole transmission. After 3 weeks I got my car back around the end of Dec. It drove fine for a couple of weeks. Then two days ago the check engine light came on. The heating guage went up and down everytime I was stopped. I called the dealer that fixed it and told them what it was doing. They told me it would be fine and to bring it in on Sat. I drove it one more day and it totally quit on me again on a crowded freeway. It felt like the transmission went out but it also would not start. Suzuki dealer told me to call roadside service. I did. They put me on hold for 8 minutes. I never talked to anyone. I had to have someone else come and get me. I am so frustrated with the two Suzuki dealers I have had contact with. I just want to get rid of this car.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts