Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a recent visit to the cardiologists table for a couple of badly occluded arteries, I am no longer able to flop down on my back to drain the fluids..

For several yrs I have considered a vacuum transfer pump/extractor, but never got around to using one..

Not wanting to rely on any of the local oil drain places, I purchased an extractor and was amazed at the ease of changing the engine oil, should have done this a decade ago... It was so easy and quick that I also did a dump and fill of the transmission x3 several days apart...

I will no longer slide under the vehicle...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Due to a recent visit to the cardiologists table for a couple of badly occluded arteries, I am no longer able to flop down on my back to drain the fluids..
I hear you! My heart threw its timing set a few years back (for the 2'nd time) and I finally had a pacemaker / defibrillator installed. Between that and the meds, well, I can still get, fall, roll down on my back to get under the vehicles, but I have to plan it all out with all the tools and stuff necessary for whatever, 'cause I sure ain't getting back up until I'm done. And that may take a while!

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
I have 2 stents, i can still get under cars, but i'm lazy, I find pressing the "up" button on the hoist is easier.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ended with 4 stents but still have the right ventricle descending totally occluded, originally scheduled for OHS but due to complications (leukemia) they settled for the stents, all this from residual damage of a diving accident (rescue) 30yrs ago...

All is still good as I can still wrench...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts