Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fiberglass Sub Enclosure For My Forenza (tons of pics)

Under the tape are the two bolts.

Ready to start :)

The left side turned out way better.................. But I have an excuse. I am right handed and it was awkward to be glassing on the right side of my trunk :mad:

If you see anything wrong don't hesitate to post, I am trying to get better

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for the blury pics I was working on it till dark, which is why the pictures are bad. A little update nothing amazing just added glass, and wood cut.

This is a piece of mdf that i am going to us to mount the box to the side of my trunk.

The piece my trunk hinges will live in when the trunk is closed.

Speaker rings. I dont have a router table right now, so I tried my best with the jig saw. They will work fine though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is kinda hard to see how this it going to be positioned in the trunk so just bare with me. There are air bubbles. I am aware of that, but it is just between the fleece and the fiberglass. Glass to glass no bubles.
Night time pics.

Day time pics.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's going to POUND!! looks nice too. although... are you going to put something on the passenger sid? where's the amp rack? - The B/F
thanks

The other side will house an amp rack. It is already built I will post pics of amp rack tommorow.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Amp rack work that I did to day. Amps suck I am designing this rack so when I upgrade I can put the new amps in easily just by undoing a few screws and moving the wood a little. This will be covered that is why it doesn't have filler. Let me know what you think.

This bar is to get the piece to fit perfectly in the trunk.

This is how I will get the shape for the cover of this.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Plan worked perfectly the face piece peeled off in seconds. Let me know what you think.

I thought I got a pic of it installed but couldn't find it. I didn't have all the fans wired here. And the grille is two colors. Should I do red, black or crome?

Let me know what you think.

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
245 Posts
:lol: Nah homie, it ain't bad at all...you did good for your first time! It's definitely a unique configuration, but it'll still kick dem beats out real well for sure. Post up a video of it if ya get tha time, cuz I'd like ta hear it!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:lol: Nah homie, it ain't bad at all...you did good for your first time! It's definitely a unique configuration, but it'll still kick dem beats out real well for sure. Post up a video of it if ya get tha time, cuz I'd like ta hear it!
Ya I will post a vid when I get ther second sub.

·
Registered
418 Posts
not bad cant wait to here those L5's kick haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts