Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm planning on ordering some fender flares, but I can't make up my mind, should I go for Bushwacker or Mudbuster?

Bushwacker look really cool giving it a Wrangler-like stance, while Mudbuster look more like stock and are easier to fit. They are also a lot cheaper than bushwacker. Both stick out 6".

Bushwacker:

Mudbuster:

·
Registered
929 Posts
I think its more about what you personally prefer. I am on a budget with anything so the cheaper the better. Sure they last about the same being they are both high-grade plastic.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think its more about what you personally prefer. I am on a budget with anything so the cheaper the better. Sure they last about the same being they are both high-grade plastic.
Well the bushwacker seems to be the choice when it comes to appeal, and I'm pretty much keen at keeping a good looks on my Sammy; in Lowrangeoffroad.com the Mudbuster costs about $100 more than in Petroworks.com! And more than the Bushwacker too. While in Petroworks.com it costs pretty good. I don't understand why is the $100 difference between the two sites for the same product.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Suzuki Samurai Parts Headquarters!!!

I remember seeing some on here, but can't find them right off. Otherwise it has some other stuff at decent prices for my vehicles, almost identical parts for yours. The price relation is due to different suppliers and retailers. My tea at HEB is expensive compared to Wal-Marts. Funny how HEB has its own brand of tea which cost the same as mine at Wal-Mart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts