Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a latest 2004 Suzuki model. It is going to be released in few days in North America and some other parts of the world. I have recently seen this fantastic car in the showroom. From the outside the car is as anonymous as you would expect. Handsome from some angles also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey rockie!........its me Monica........wants to know actual releasing date and some more details about the car as i am curious to know about it. I think I am going mad after it and can't wait for it not even a single day.
What should I do? :(

Originally posted by rockie@Jul 24 2004, 12:02 PM
It is a latest 2004 Suzuki model. It is going to be released in few days in North America and some other parts of the world. I have recently seen this fantastic car in the showroom. From the outside the car is as anonymous as you would expect. Handsome from some angles also.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by rockie@Jul 24 2004, 05:02 AM
Wait till you own one is beautiful

1 - 3 of 3 Posts