Discussion Starter #1
Good day, friends
Hope you have a great day.
hope this thread can help with my issue, on my Suzuki Van F6a A/T
(Problem)...

Crank but, No spark, No Start..
* I check the fuel pump and doing oky
* fuses are also doing oky
* I check the Ignition Coil oky, BUT (Manually check like putting the output terminal with a spark plug and connect to the negative ground then the neg. side of the Coil scratch to the Negative ground ) it does spark. but when i connect then they way it should, its does NOT spark. also I try to check injector also does NOT fire gasoline i check the line positive is good but NO pulse on the negative side.

Thank..

·
Registered
8,412 Posts
Your first task is to verify the power and ground to the ECU

do not apply batt voltage to the injectors, they are pulse width modulated and you will damage them..

Have you used a pressure gauge on the fuel supply?

... Philip

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your first task is to verify the power and ground to the ECU

do not apply batt voltage to the injectors, they are pulse width modulated and you will damage them..

Have you used a pressure gauge on the fuel supply?

... Philip
Hi aquanaut20, good day. thank you for your reply.

i don't have this pressure gauge to test on the fuel supply, but i test to fuel rail to open, one side(big bolt) on one end, and i try to crank and YES, i have this shower of gasoline hehehe.. im almost taking a bath..
*now i try to remove the whole fuel rail with 3 injectors, and Crank it NO fuel coming out from the injectors

*ill check this power and ground to the ECU,
but little question i try to switch the key,there is no problem or error on the dashboard check engine is like the original way with light on. it doesn't mean my ECU have no power or ground?

Thanks
have a great day

kakardz

1 - 3 of 3 Posts