Suzuki Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes I think its very over priced and very limited info in that manual. Maybe there is another manual thats better?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Only the engine manual.....

Looks like you only bought the engine manual, as did I. BUT
The one you want is the Factory Service Manual, Full Factory Edition, First Edition, 2008, 177 pages, it's for quailified mechenics, not hacks like us. It was made for TRAINED SUZUKI MECHENICS, not weekend mecks like us!
Mabey someday HILTONS will publish one for us.
PS be carefull about uploading the entire book as that is copyright infrengement, and even in the Philippines thats a no no. Take care, and good luck! Merry Christmus to all and a happy new year! :p:D:rolleyes:;):):lol: WHY DOES THE SPELL CHECK KEEP VANISHING ON THIS SITE??????????????????????:eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like you only bought the engine manual, as did I. BUT
The one you want is the Factory Service Manual, Full Factory Edition, First Edition, 2008, 177 pages, it's for quailified mechenics, not hacks like us. It was made for TRAINED SUZUKI MECHENICS, not weekend mecks like us!
Mabey someday HILTONS will publish one for us.
PS be carefull about uploading the entire book as that is copyright infrengement, and even in the Philippines thats a no no. Take care, and good luck! Merry Christmus to all and a happy new year! :p:D:rolleyes:;):):lol: WHY DOES THE SPELL CHECK KEEP VANISHING ON THIS SITE??????????????????????:eek:
you know what newsavedone.
STFU!. YOU CAME HERE CLAIMING YOU HAVE THE MANUAL. and then giving so much excuses that you can't share it to every1.? and here you are still GIVING BS comments about it.

and whats worse i can smell your filipino a$$ A MILE AWAY. pretending your not. pathetic.

·
Registered
15 Posts
password: f6a

and If anyone had the complete manual.. if you don't mind, kindly share them to us..
maybe via email or PM...

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for service manual

Sir gud day to you sir /NEWSAVEDONE/ I have problem on my F6A carb my mechanic mix almost all vacuum hoses as the result the engine doesn't work correctly it consumes to much fuel and the idle speed isn't good but I not an carbutator expert and I'm afraid to call other mechanic maybe the problem we'll get to worst so I'll do my research until Find your helpful tips to same problem like mine. Please email my the complete service manual of the F6A engine specifically the vacuum hose connection and adjustment procedure your help is very much appreciated God bless you more...Email: [email protected]

21 - 36 of 36 Posts