Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This English service manual by James Danko is just what it says. It is a rebuilders information source. It tells you how to get the engine out, and rebuild it. Also changing of water pump, timing belt, oil pump etc.
It is not like a US service manual, and he tell you that, I have an original Japanease owners manual, its like the one you get with a US vehicle, its for the driver, not the mechenic. I cant read it, but can figure most of it out by the pictures.
Of the 68 pages, 9 are of general info, location of data plate, and what they mean in Japan, jacking points, capacitys, and change interval. The remaining 59 are a rebuilders info source for both the truck, and van, two and four wheel drive.
If you kneed to maintain a fleet of these things, and they are like ants here in Cebu, its what you need. This vehicle is made for Mactain Island, I am in LOVE with my van, its AT, power windows, locks, AC, and is EFI turbo charged! Its a rocket on the reclamation road in Mandaue! (I can also do a U turn on a two lane road! :lol:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where do I get this manual? Thanks!

This English service manual by James Danko is just what it says. It is a rebuilders information source. It tells you how to get the engine out, and rebuild it. Also changing of water pump, timing belt, oil pump etc.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Link in # 18 of problem list

The link is in # 18 of the problem list.
I got more manuals coming from the US in the next month, arrival about 15 July from the same auther. They may be more what we are looking for. They cover the entire vehicle, not just the engion. Check back about 30 July after I have a chance to review the new manuals.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
same page

You posted your question on the problem listing. (# 5)
Look down the same page to # 20.
Open # 20, Engion service manual available.
Look for the link JAMES DANKO STORE FROUNT, and click it.
When it loads, look down to where it says "customers also bought---" and look at the second entry (Suzuki Factory service manual English, and click it.
When the page opens, look for SUZUKI CARRY & EVERY ENGLISH FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL.
NOTE!!!! There are TWO such entries, click the first one.

Product discription should say it has a spring binding, its the one you want, The second one has a common binding like a school book.

READ THIS!!!! ---- ALL OF THE WIREING DIAGRAMS, ENGION MANUAL, ECT ARE IN THIS ONE BOOK, YOU DONT NEED THE REST.

If this seams like a lot, its not, I tried to access this manual thru normal search on LuLu web page for 30 minuites and could not!:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
The link is in # 18 of the problem list.
I got more manuals coming from the US in the next month, arrival about 15 July from the same auther. They may be more what we are looking for. They cover the entire vehicle, not just the engion. Check back about 30 July after I have a chance to review the new manuals.:rolleyes:
is that manual for 660cc scrum? is it for sale? how much?

·
Registered
10 Posts
oh im sorry, i would like to ask if its ok with you that i could possibly get a soft copy of that manual of yours for the suzuki scrum? i badly need to know all of the functions of this vehicle :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Manual contents

It does not tell how things work, just what they are, and how to do certain things that are not common knowledge to a mechanic. Again, it is for trained mechanic's, not users.

Contents
Vehicle Types (All including Specialty Vehicles)
Jacking Positions
Vehicle & Engine Decoding
Vehicle Data
Body & Chassis (Frame)
Steering
Front Suspension
Rear Suspension
Differential +Diff Lock
Exhaust System
Engine Cooling
Fuel System & Tune-Up Procedure
Ignition system (Electronic & Conventional)
Starter System & Circuits
Charging System (see below for info in this section)
Manual Transmission 2WD & 4WD
Electrical Full Brake down (Schematics)
Brake System
Engine (Complete Overhaul)
Measurement Conversion Chart

SEE ATTACHMENT

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The missing attachment

As you can see, it is a list of parts, and a schematic of the charging system. You need a BASIC automotive manual to tell you what the parts of a car do and how they work.
If you are not a mechanic, the manual won't be worth the price to you. Find a good mechanic, and pay him well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You posted your question on the problem listing. (# 5)
Look down the same page to # 20.
Open # 20, Engion service manual available.
Look for the link JAMES DANKO STORE FROUNT, and click it.
When it loads, look down to where it says "customers also bought---" and look at the second entry (Suzuki Factory service manual English, and click it.
When the page opens, look for SUZUKI CARRY & EVERY ENGLISH FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL.
NOTE!!!! There are TWO such entries, click the first one.

Product discription should say it has a spring binding, its the one you want, The second one has a common binding like a school book.

READ THIS!!!! ---- ALL OF THE WIREING DIAGRAMS, ENGION MANUAL, ECT ARE IN THIS ONE BOOK, YOU DONT NEED THE REST.

If this seams like a lot, its not, I tried to access this manual thru normal search on LuLu web page for 30 minuites and could not!:D
Sir, I cant find the #18 and #20 in this post...can you please repost the link for the manual?

Do you know where i can order a new radiator for an Every? Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sir newsavedone, can u give me a copy of that manual, i just bought a second hand suzuki scrum F6A 660 last month, and i'm a newbie here

tnx

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Feed up

A. This forum is in ENGLISH

B. The Manual is 174 pages long, Are you going to pay for the 4+hours to copy, and upload it?

C. Dont send private E mail asking questions.

D. Whenever I post a link to the manual distributor, it gets lost.

F. This is an old post, dont keet kicking it please! :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts