Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, trying to help my mother out with this one. She has an 04 Verona LX and her Y-pipe with the flex part is starting to break up and her mechanic isn't able to find a used one and is saying the new one is upwards of $500. I've done some searching and can't find much info, and what I found was conflicting. I found a Walker 52384 Y-pipe on eBay and Autozone, multiple eBay sellers say it fits (along with another automotive site I found) but Autozone says it doesn't and that it is for the Grand Vitara.

Did they possibly use the same Y-pipe? And has anyone tried that Walker pipe or have another source for a Y-pipe for the Verona? Any help would be great, my mother is one of those people that get really stressed about having to do anything to her car because of her limited retirement income. Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
17,600 Posts
Same 2.5 V-6 as the GV maybe, but I can't vouch for the FIT on the Verona. :(

I'd stay away from used though, as she'd probably be back in there in no time having to replace IT!

How about an independent "Muffler" shop? I'll bet they can piece it together at the least expensive cost. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts