Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
colton615 said:
does any more have this rader detector? Cause when i start my car my x band go up to full strength and stays up all the way to school. (about 10 miles). but their is no other cars close to me. and it has never did this to me before(had it for about 5 months).
I've had mine for along time, dropped it lots and it still works very very well on the highways. Saved my ass big time the other day on the way to CA. lol.

I think it comes with a warranty...

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
some buildings get picked up and make it go off. i dont have one, but my ex's used to go off in every parking lot that we went in. no cops in sight

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
tallkid said:
some buildings get picked up and make it go off. i dont have one, but my ex's used to go off in every parking lot that we went in. no cops in sight
Yeah it's store radar...and mines never been that bad. Though I don't bother using it anywhere in the city except within 15miles of my house cuz I know where every false alarm is. Also you can program it to not pick up certain bands... I almost did that since 98% of stores use the same one, but I found out I think it's cali or new mexi that like 15% of cops use it so I didn't bother

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kinkyllama said:
Yeah it's store radar...and mines never been that bad. Though I don't bother using it anywhere in the city except within 15miles of my house cuz I know where every false alarm is. Also you can program it to not pick up certain bands... I almost did that since 98% of stores use the same one, but I found out I think it's cali or new mexi that like 15% of cops use it so I didn't bother
yea it my x band that messed up(store rader). So all i did was just turn that off cause i havent seen any cops using that so i aint going to worry about it. cops usely use k or ka bands and occasionally laser. if u pick up laser and ur speeding uralready caught.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts