Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1988 Suzuki Samurai
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1988 Suzuki Samurai. Looking to swap the 1.3 for the 1.6 fuel injection motor. Have you done this? Are you happy with the upgrade? Who swapped it? Any other comments would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,514 Posts
The G16 swap is one of the more popular modifications for the Samurai. I'm puzzled as to why you would ask "who swapped it" - if you're not mechanically inclined, you'll need to either find a shop local to you that can do it or you might be able to get the guys at Trail Tough involved but depending on where you are you would have to figure out how to get the vehicle there and back.

·
Registered
1988 Suzuki Samurai
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The G16 swap is one of the more popular modifications for the Samurai. I'm puzzled as to why you would ask "who swapped it" - if you're not mechanically inclined, you'll need to either find a shop local to you that can do it or you might be able to get the guys at Trail Tough involved but depending on where you are you would have to figure out how to get the vehicle there and back.
Asking on who, there's the outfit in Utah and in Florida. I would be good to take to either. Just looking for someone that has experience on the replacement. And would like to hear from someone that has done it and if they are happy with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts