Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here is what i got, i have two problems. i have an oil leak that just wont fix its self, they never really do. but i am losing alot of oil when i drive it. all the oil seems to be coming from where the drivetrain meets up with the transmission and there is oil all over the clutch cable. i was wondering if anyone has ever had this problem and if so what was the cheepest way of fixing it. and the other problem i have is that when i'm off roading. when i'm on a hill or i'm on a rock when i go to give it gas it acts like it wants to cut out on me. then i have to rev it up really high and then kinda ride my clutch and that i dont' want to do have to do that cause that is really really bad. but i was wondering if anyone has ever had this problem also. i know i need to clean out my carb but i'm thinking that that might not be it. but i'm going to do that and if that don't work that i just hope that someone has a trick that i don't know about. jhawk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sounds like your leak is the rear main seal. You have to pull the tranny to fix it. The float on your carb may be out of adjustment. But then carbs are not very good off road anyway. Try turn your idle up some and see if that helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts