Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there can anyone tell me where to find the engingine nuimber for the carry model cheers kevsabout in oz

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's located on the skirt of the engine block, generally right below the carburetor and aternator.

You can see it from above looking down, past the alternator, on the right, staring up on you on the block skirt.

Sometimes they could be covered with grime. So just use some wet rags or hose it down with water,

·
Registered
15 Posts
good pm po,
just a newbie in suzuki carry,how can i check for my carry model?

thanks,
joval of tralac city

·
Registered
15 Posts
Try checking your seatbelt, it's there.
GUD AM PO,
thanks for you reply, i already found the model ( CARRY KC FA6/1990 MAKE)and some specs in a jap. site using the chassis no. as refernece (if i'm not wrong). also for some carry models. if somebody want, just let me know. I can email the file.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How about the 1999 model suzuki minivan, center mounted engine? The one with a snout in front...The insurance is asking for the stencil of it coz they need it for my registration...PLZZZZ help me on these...

·
Registered
16 Posts
just got it. it was under the intake manifold, took time though. We have to remove the
tube that goes to the air filter to access the engine number. 1999 suzuki minivan...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts