Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

So a little while back when stopping at red lights I noticed a vibration coming from the engine compartment. It only seems to happen with the air (with or without A/C) on and in drive with the brake pedal depressed. While trying to check this I found most, if not all, the bolts on my intake manifold were loose as well as the cylinder head cover... Im also missing a bolt from what I believe is a pump for the A/C, the one right below the alternator.

Has anyone run into anything like this before?

Ian

·
Registered
27 Posts
yes i did bud big time even worse, what ever is loose tightned up, and whatever is missing buy the part and add it, and if you want the noise to go away and have a smooth running car when it is idleing and have no jerking between 1-3 gears. you gonna have to fill always your car with premium gas add every 2 fill ups an (octane booster) and fuel injector cleaner. and you will thank me for this, but in your case now you have to go and fill up and add these cleaner and booster you might not feel a difference until the 2nd or the 3rd fill up, i know its a bit extra money but it is a pain relieve. hope i helped

1 - 2 of 2 Posts