Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my daughter's Zuk, it's an 87 with about 81,000 miles and she is having issues with the engine dying and then won't start right away. You can smell fuel as if she has flooded the thing. She says it seems to happen if she is going over speed bumps or over pot holes.. Also the "Sensor" light will come on, I would say 80% of the time when driving it.
I also know that at times when you start it it will run rough and smoke before it warms up good.

Help Please!!!! Before I need to take it to a shop

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
This is my daughter's Zuk, it's an 87 with about 81,000 miles and she is having issues with the engine dying and then won't start right away. You can smell fuel as if she has flooded the thing. She says it seems to happen if she is going over speed bumps or over pot holes.. Also the "Sensor" light will come on, I would say 80% of the time when driving it.
I also know that at times when you start it it will run rough and smoke before it warms up good.

Help Please!!!! Before I need to take it to a shop
Check the oxygen sensor on the drivers side fender. If it has gone bad she will have the symptems you describe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts