Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo guys what is going on my name is kurt i just joined the forum because i just bought a 05 forenza with 20,000 miles on it and im pumped... but i was wondering i was lookin at the emblem and i though it would be sick if it was a money sighn i was wondering if anyone knew if someone made them and knew where to get them... also i was wondering about sites where i can get parts like intake and such ... parts seem like a lil hard to find... thanks a lot

Kurt

·
Registered
433 Posts
ummm. no on the emblem, but with a little creativity you might be able to make it on your own. www.b-moto.com for your intake turbo manifold and other various things. contact kinkyllama or danny, hes got some other parts you might be interested in. hes also got some sort of connections into parts of higher value i.e. body kits, but you might have to pay out the ass for those if your willing. just look around theres plenty to learn, and not like we care but go ahead and ask any question that might even seem stupid, some one heres got the answer.

·
Registered
78 Posts
from the hunting i've done, there's nothing available for the Reno, Forenza, Optra, or any other name for our cars. I've heard that Yaris body kits can fit a Optra5, and i'm custom building a short ram intake at the moment. besides that, i'm planning all custom work. let us know what you find

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
dtx said:
from the hunting i've done, there's nothing available for the Reno, Forenza, Optra, or any other name for our cars. I've heard that Yaris body kits can fit a Optra5, and i'm custom building a short ram intake at the moment. besides that, i'm planning all custom work. let us know what you find
I can get you 95% of the parts you can get for any other car civic...some just need around 5 people before the price is worth it due to shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts