Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i have 2006 suzuki xl 7. the problem i have is as soon as i turn the key to acc the blower motor turns on high even tho its off and my dash warning light for high beam comes on and off. when i turn the key off the blower stays on. i found that if i turn the headlight switch from auto to off the blower turns off. im lost as i have unplugged the switch for headlight and the blower still turns on high even tho it is off. i can hear a relay under dash that is chattering and have replaced it also to no luck. the relay that chatters is one under dash in top white block lower relay. Not sure what the problem is on verge of junking the truck. please advise. i also have no dash lights when you turn the key on and headlights on. i checked fuses none blown.

·
Registered
70 Posts
hello i have 2006 suzuki xl 7. the problem i have is as soon as i turn the key to acc the blower motor turns on high even tho its off and my dash warning light for high beam comes on and off. when i turn the key off the blower stays on. i found that if i turn the headlight switch from auto to off the blower turns off. im lost as i have unplugged the switch for headlight and the blower still turns on high even tho it is off. i can hear a relay under dash that is chattering and have replaced it also to no luck. the relay that chatters is one under dash in top white block lower relay. Not sure what the problem is on verge of junking the truck. please advise. i also have no dash lights when you turn the key on and headlights on. i checked fuses none blown.
I'm not an expert by any means. But it sounds like a ground problem. It's worth checking it.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Start checking for bad grounds or shorts, I bet theres a busted ground somewhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts