Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have proble with my suzuki every ECU, AC is not working prperly. Condenser fan and compressor clutch continously on. can somebudy advise me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
the "control panel" would be the nobs and dials and buttons that set your air conditioning to there variables the "Dash Module" is pretty much the box that takes the control panels variables and sends the power to the fan and air con unit, its normally located behind the control panel, or stuck to the control panel behind, so if you have the car, pull out the panel and ther shoudl be about 2 plugs at leased that go into the back of it, disconnect them, and fire the car up, and you should notice that the compressor will now be disenguaged, if it isnt, then the problem is with the wiring, and not with the pannel / dash control module, and that would need to be seen by a auto electrician

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the "control panel" would be the nobs and dials and buttons that set your air conditioning to there variables the "Dash Module" is pretty much the box that takes the control panels variables and sends the power to the fan and air con unit, its normally located behind the control panel, or stuck to the control panel behind, so if you have the car, pull out the panel and ther shoudl be about 2 plugs at leased that go into the back of it, disconnect them, and fire the car up, and you should notice that the compressor will now be disenguaged, if it isnt, then the problem is with the wiring, and not with the pannel / dash control module, and that would need to be seen by a auto electrician
Auto electrician has seen the fault but, he desconnect dash board and wire harness things he said this is coming from ECU. Could you pls describe wire of the AC, Compressor clutch condenser fan relays and switches.

Many many thanks to your advise

chaminda

·
Registered
25 Posts
it would be a bit hard to describe and diagnose online, so i couldn't describe the wire, if the electrician is saying its an ECU fault, either the aircon is ALOT more integrated than it should be, or he doesnt know what he is talking about, i would take it to a diff auto electrician and get a 2nd oppinion, iv seen alot of cars in my life time and fixed many too.. and have yet to see a car that has the aircon built into the ecu

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it would be a bit hard to describe and diagnose online, so i couldn't describe the wire, if the electrician is saying its an ECU fault, either the aircon is ALOT more integrated than it should be, or he doesnt know what he is talking about, i would take it to a diff auto electrician and get a 2nd oppinion, iv seen alot of cars in my life time and fixed many too.. and have yet to see a car that has the aircon built into the ecu
Dear
Could you say simply which signal use to compressor clutch on and off.

·
Registered
25 Posts
what you could do to switch it off, if thats what you are asking, is to find the compressor under the bonnet, by the pully ( its usually rather bulky for a pully ) there is a single wire that leads from it, there should be a connector inline that you could disconnect, that would be the easyest eway to stop the compressor from working

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what you could do to switch it off, if thats what you are asking, is to find the compressor under the bonnet, by the pully ( its usually rather bulky for a pully ) there is a single wire that leads from it, there should be a connector inline that you could disconnect, that would be the easyest eway to stop the compressor from working
No no sir, when the AC is running normaly, which senser use to switch off the compressor clutch. That is what i asked

·
Registered
25 Posts
that i woudnt know, there are a good number of ways of air con systems to work, and most of them have there own special sensors, so with out physicly looking my self i couldn't point out the sensor if there is a faulty one

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that i woudnt know, there are a good number of ways of air con systems to work, and most of them have there own special sensors, so with out physicly looking my self i couldn't point out the sensor if there is a faulty one
Normaly what senser used in AC's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts