Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
the forenza/reno doesnt have a return line on the the fuel rail so we cant put on a fuel presure regulator. in order to do this we need to change the rail to one that does like the one in the auction. you also need to run lines back into the gas tank. you might need to change the fuel pump also, i forget. as far as hp gains, i dont think anybodys done this yet

·
Registered
330 Posts
the forenza/reno doesnt have a return line on the the fuel rail so we cant put on a fuel presure regulator. in order to do this we need to change the rail to one that does like the one in the auction. you also need to run lines back into the gas tank. you might need to change the fuel pump also, i forget. as far as hp gains, i dont think anybodys done this yet
well I might but it and try it if I don't buy a miata as a project car

·
Registered
330 Posts
...now why would you want to go and buy a miata!? unless you plan on doin' come SCCA spec class racing you'll get more crap for driving a miata than you ever would for the Reno... it's a girls car :lol:
well I was planing on putting a ls1(350) in it and possibly turbo it down the road now lets see how many girls can drive that lol cause I have 15000 I might do that or buy a subaru

1 - 7 of 7 Posts