Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I cannot confirm on the 24th of February because I'll give my finals on that day for my class in the outdoor. But if everyone will agree and it can be move on the 25th of February, that I can reserve for our EB.

Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
cebu and leyte chapters should start organizing!

paki finalize naman yung official ccp sticker para maidikit naman sa rides namin :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
guys, i would like you to join in our all suzuki pinoy club forum found at Welcome to Club Carry Philippines!. more information about the sticker would be there. nice, we are all growing! hehehehe! :D

i propose two stickers to be installed in our rides. the first one would be the "CCP" logo sticker (found in the said website), and the second one would be the team (or model) of the ride. so for us carry owners, we are under "TEAM Kei (or K for short)". Team APV for apv, and team swift for suzuki swift owners...more details posted on the site. hopefully you guys there at cebu could join us as we spread the word that there is now a suzuki club here in the philippines. :D

thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Zukzuk said:
cebu and leyte chapters should start organizing!

paki finalize naman yung official ccp sticker para maidikit naman sa rides namin :)
i hope someone here in cebu will have a leadership skills to organize.
am excited 'bout the stickers.can u post pics?

·
Registered
85 Posts
gnm593 said:
i hope someone here in cebu will have a leadership skills to organize.
am excited 'bout the stickers.can u post pics?
uu nga... you can add me cuz I'm hear in cebu... I have some friends who also owns mini trucks who'd be interested on joining...

·
Registered
200 Posts
isporttrak said:
YT, kindly give directions from edsa or C5 how to get to pioneer grill. see you guys there! is it 1 or 2pm? thanks!!
pioneer grill 1pm bro.

from south super highway -diba bro dito ka galing?
1. from south super highway exit to edsa.
2. pass through edsa tunnel, go straight and dont go left (papuntang makati ang left lane w/c will go up)
3. upon tunnel exit follow the cars which would slightly turn right (be aware of the cars making a u turn on the left side under the incoming flyover from makati-paseo de roxas.
4. go straight, edsa will make a left curve. you are now in guadalupe area.
5. right after the MRT station in guadalupe (may pedstrian overpass) prepare to shift lanes to the right as you would enter the service road found as you go down guadalupe and enter the bridge.
6. as you exit the bridge, follow the cars turning right to robinsons pioneer.
7. follow the cars as they exit robinsons pioneer and go down to pioneer street.
8. go straight, right after going down from edsa pioneer street will curve to the left, stay to the right side as you will go straight.
9. upon reaching the first intersection, go straight (the 1st intersection is found immediately after the pioneer st. curves left). reaching the second intersection, go straight pa rin.
10. going straight, pioneer st. curves slightly to the left, stay pa rin on the right as you would see a center na may grilles. that's pioneer center. right away turn to the right to enter pioneer center. makikita mo na may mga cars exiting pioneer center.

if you have arrived before 1pm, you may park anywhere sa pioneer center, if not you would be able to spot some suzuki swifts or other suzuki rides. see you there!

what color pala ng truck mo issportrak?

·
Registered
114 Posts
hi guys,

glad to have met some of the members at the EB last saturday! sorry i had to leave early due to a prior appointment. medyo malayo pa yun trip ko going back kasi.

anyway, the EB for me was very enlightening in terms of the possibilities we can do on our rides!

- very inspiring yung tayo ng truck ni mang caloy,
- also inspiring was yellowturtle's front bumper with air dam
- and i almost exchanged j-six's dashboard with mine but he was always looking!
- and of course, weremanok's swift... i liked the honda jazz but when suzuki introduced the swift here.... well, words cannot explain (maybe decibels from the engine can! right weremanok?)
- and mr ____ (yup j-six i forgot his name too, sorry po sir) with his matic van and baby's car seat! a baby car with a baby car seat!

not to mention the ideas exchanged and info shared! thanks mang caloy for the directions! i'm going tomorrow to check out the merchandise!!! (i can hear the civics making a run for it already!) haha! joke lang po, i previously drove a 1.3 honda city MT and it sped to 160kph in no time at the star tollway and nlex! also a CR-V which i ended up damaging the camber when i took her to sagada! pero, bow ako sa honda technology.

WHICH I PLAN TO BEAT USING SUZUKI'S INGENUITY! HAHAHA!!!

see you guys again on the next EB, we can discuss agendas here at the forum so when we meet, voting na agad.

·
Registered
114 Posts
j-six,

if i remember right, the blue van owner is bluevideo! diba somebody thought he was blue then somebody said blue is in cebu.

sir bluevideo, kindly enlighten us po sir! nice van nga pala! LINIS!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
yup, siya si bluevideo. my bad! hehe kaw talaga tibs! well ang napag-usapan namin ni YT is that we post our designs for the logo and then we put it into a vote. i'll create a thread for this. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts