Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's an almost too-good-to-be-true buy (maybe it is). A 2006 Reno for 3 grand current bid, no reserve. The owner says it had "minor cosmetic damage to the front end". Looks fine in the photos! If you're in the market, might be worth looking in to: eBay Motors: Suzuki (item 300111438041 end time May-21-07 09:13:00 PDT)

Anyway thought you guys might be interested...that's more than some of you have spent on mods alone. Especially if you're doing some kind of body kit on the front end anyway.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you use it as a parts/donor car or make it your new ride and swap your performance enhancements over to the Reno? I'm guessing the latter, but you did put a lot of time into your weekend racer. Second car? You'd certainly have enough rims for a second car! :)

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Ming said:
Would you use it as a parts/donor car or make it your new ride and swap your performance enhancements over to the Reno? I'm guessing the latter, but you did put a lot of time into your weekend racer. Second car? You'd certainly have enough rims for a second car! :)
It'd just be a second car...for nothing really. Probably tune an n/a engine in it for a bit then when I'm not producing as many parts put the stock engine back in and sell it...or If I got one cheap peice it out.

I dont like the reno looks, I love sedans...so It'd never replace my forenza.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Damn, that is in my area, I wonder who? LMAO VA license plates, and he is missing the front one. If you all don't know, you have to have two VA plates on your car or you can't drive it or get a ticket.

Edit: they are located in Georgia though. As far as the price, that is just someones bidding price, not the buy now price, so i doubt anyone is going to get it for $3000, plus it just went up $3050

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
id take the car if i had the money. the seller will probably have a friend bid on it for quite a bit to bump the price up once it gets closer to the ending date.

·
Registered
73 Posts
kinkyllama said:
It'd just be a second car...for nothing really. Probably tune an n/a engine in it for a bit then when I'm not producing as many parts put the stock engine back in and sell it...or If I got one cheap peice it out.

I dont like the reno looks, I love sedans...so It'd never replace my forenza.
kinky....you mean you dont like the rear of the reno????cause your doing a reno front end coversion on your forenza or did you decide against it??

·
Registered
73 Posts
Zipper said:
Hes doing the front... but the forenza is not a hatch back, so he cant even touch the rear
yea.. I just thought he meant th car as a whole. i wish I could get the forenzas backend on my reno..... I like it a little better just b/c of the renos tail ligts are sooo damn big.. I think i might order the taillight covers from evofusionusa.com .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts