Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
dual exhaust lookd pretty cool but most people here are into the performance end of things. dual exhaust wont do much accept add extra weight.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I figue anything to open it up and let it exhale better should be a good thing? And plus I want my car to look top notch...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well, some of the little Mazda 3's and Miatas have it... :)

But seriously, I agree with 7-even --- that would be overkill. If you're just going for the look and not performance, you can simply purchase some dual exhaust tips and bolt it onto your muffler outlet (unless your outlet is too large). Otherwise, spend your money on an intake kit or graphics...

·
Super Moderator
4,436 Posts
if your still breathing thru the same single cat what the point ?? That is still gonna be the largest restriction so dual exhaust wil do nothing..

well I figue anything to open it up and let it exhale better should be a good thing? And plus I want my car to look top notch...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well is there not a way to run another cat???
depending on where you live and how strict your emission laws are. Our cars bascially have two cats and if you take one off it starts to get messy. Hell here in PA I barely passed and I didn't even touch the exhaust yet (Only have UD pulley, CAI, Grounding and charging kit, wideband AFR)

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
depending on where you live and how strict your emission laws are. Our cars bascially have two cats and if you take one off it starts to get messy. Hell here in PA I barely passed and I didn't even touch the exhaust yet (Only have UD pulley, CAI, Grounding and charging kit, wideband AFR)
id have your car checked out to make sure there isnt a problem. that really doesnt sound right. there are people on the forum who have done more then you and theyve passed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts