Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
No they are seperate bulbs. You will need to remove your headlight assemply to reach the turn signal lights in the front though. The bulb sizes should be in your owners manual. To change the driving lights you can do it from underneath the car but it is not easy. I have not done it my self but when I removed my headlights I took a look down there. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Tim04@Dec 19 2004, 06:14 AM
No they are seperate bulbs. You will need to remove your headlight assemply to reach the turn signal lights in the front though. The bulb sizes should be in your owners manual. To change the driving lights you can do it from underneath the car but it is not easy. I have not done it my self but when I removed my headlights I took a look down there. Good luck.
Okay, thank you.
Dan

·
Registered
31 Posts
seems that you need to remove the headlight housing to get to the low high beams. Low is a H1 high is a H7 I believe.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by ashark2@Jan 7 2005, 06:18 AM
seems that you need to remove the headlight housing to get to the low high beams. Low is a H1 high is a H7 I believe.
Yeah I already did it. It was a pain in the ass but now i know how to do it i could do it easily in a snap.

thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Originally posted by kinkyllama@Jan 8 2005, 09:06 AM
Yeah I already did it. It was a pain in the ass but now i know how to do it i could do it easily in a snap.

thanks,
Dan
This is the stupidest thing in our car. In order to change light bulbs you need to take off the whole head-lamp anв one of the screw is hard reaching down the lamp. No car I knew had such a dumb way of changing.

BTW i'm planning to install xennon light within two months.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by zaisms@Jan 8 2005, 01:01 AM
This is the stupidest thing in our car. In order to change light bulbs you need to take off the whole head-lamp anв one of the screw is hard reaching down the lamp. No car I knew had such a dumb way of changing.

BTW i'm planning to install xennon light within two months.
Yeah that one stupid one in the back! The first bulb i changed i never found that bolt and had to install the bulb with the lamp in there, took 45mins and i have to go back and fix it soon. Then the othert one i felt around forever for that bolt, finally found it and it took forever to get it. I still cant tighten it tight but its okay.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by ashark2@Jan 8 2005, 11:11 PM
I just ordered 8000K bulbs what did I get myself into:eek:}
Theres three bolts. Two on the top (You'll see when you open the hood) and one on the back of the lamp. Get the one on the back of the lamp first... i used a realling long pair of needle nose pliars that have a curve at the end. I couldnt find the right rachet size. One you do the first one you'll do the 2nd one in a snap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Originally posted by ashark2@Jan 9 2005, 10:11 AM
I just ordered 8000K bulbs what did I get myself into:eek:}
Acoording to phisics 8000K bulbs are less brighter than th 5000K ones, but thet are more white (sun temprrature is 5200). If you ordered the regular lamps - more likely it is a chinees **** and youll get even worth road illumination. If you are talking about xennon - it is more likely there might be problems for yoг шт your country. In my country there are no laws for that, but say in Germany in order to install xennon the car shoud have automatic beam correction and head lamp washer otherwice one will have problems with police.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts