Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a rear drive shaft for my 95 geo tracker, 2 door, 4x4, 5 speed. Are all 89-98 2 door drive shafts the same length/spline count? Does it matter if it's 2 or 4 wheel drive? what about auto/manual trans?

Just want to be sure before shopping.

Thanks,
Dean

·
Super Moderator
25,554 Posts
I believe the 89-95 and 96-98 are different with different spline counts. You will need to use a 89-95 from the same transmission (3 speed, 4 speed auto or manual), same 2wd or 4wd, same door count, etc., as what you are currently driving.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thanks Bex

·
Banned
329 Posts
I need a rear drive shaft for my 95 geo tracker, 2 door, 4x4, 5 speed. Are all 89-98 2 door drive shafts the same length/spline count? Does it matter if it's 2 or 4 wheel drive? what about auto/manual trans?

Just want to be sure before shopping.

Thanks,
Dean
You will need a driveshaft from an 89-95 2 door 4x4 5 speed OR auto tracker/sidekick. The auto and 5 speed driveshafts are the same length, in this particular application.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sky's right sorry the shaft from 89-95 4x4 2 doors are all the same I'm currently running my old auto shaft while I'm having a dent fixed in the one I got from the trans donor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts