Suzuki Forums banner

Double Din Headunit

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  banito81 
#1 ·
I know the materials I received about the car say that it is a double din headunit, just wanted to make sure its going to fit before I make a purchase and swap out the factory h/u.

#3 ·
Excellent! While the sound from the factory is better than anythign Ive heard in quite sometime from stock, there's still the issue of no RCA outputs, and I plan on upgrading the entire speaker system and put subs in, which means the stock unit's gotta go. Now I have to resist the urge to go all out and get this

#5 ·
Well, I've just about got my plan together ...
While searching for double din headunits I found this beauty WOW! but that wont be making its way to the Zuke
Here's the setup I'm planning
  • Pioneer FH-P5000MP
  • Audiobahn AMD60q (fronts)
  • Audiobahn AMD50q(rears)
  • Audiobahn A6004T Amp
  • 2xAudiobahn AW1206T Subs
  • Hifonics Brutus BX1505D Amp
That should give me a pretty wicked SQ with a decent SPL as well.

#6 ·
Hello, mate!
I own a 07 Forenza, It's pretty the same interiors as 06. I am on the way make the same modifications as you. Swap out the factory headunit to place a new double-DIN baby.

Did you made it good? Did you found any problems? Actually I think you bought the best equip according to what I am reading above. I just want to know if everything ended good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.