Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I could possibly find some the PC game for installing inside my Alto …….Need For Speed (1,2,3,4, or 6)? ……..I've tried looking for some, but……..I guess no one has made any………. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well u can easily search it from google..there r various websites available for this purpose....To my knowledge, and I play lots of video games and I know my Vectors, GT2 for the PS One is the only video game to have Vectors in it. If the Vector Aeromotive Club, What I meant was if anyone had created any cars for the game that could be downloaded. I share your pain in that every time I look at the cars in a game and Vector never pops up. But people have created custom cars that could be downloaded for the NFS series, and I was just wondering if anyone had created any Vectors.
You also get a lot more as standard compared to equivalent cars in the same price range

Originally posted by richiee@Aug 3 2004, 06:33 AM
Does anyone know where I could possibly find some the PC game for installing inside my Alto …….Need For Speed (1,2,3,4, or 6)? ……..I've tried looking for some, but……..I guess no one has made any………. Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts