Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loads of good parts available. Truck has 118k original miles on it, runs great. Auto trans. 4WD, full instruments, removable hardtop. What do you need?

Bob

·
Registered
28 Posts
hello
what motor is in it? are motor and trans ok? would be interested in complete motor and auto trans not the transfer case. would you ship to Las Vegas, NV 89121 and how much are you asking

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
hello
what motor is in it? are motor and trans ok? would be interested in complete motor and auto trans not the transfer case. would you ship to Las Vegas, NV 89121 and how much are you asking
Sorry, can't ship. Motor is 1.6L 8-valve and is still in the truck and running. Price depends on who does the labor. Too cold to work on it before spring and I prefer that a purchaser hear it running before tearing into it. This was my daily driver until I hit the ditch and rolled it, (trailer jackknifed) bending the right front strut tower. Removable hardtop is available for $150 and I do have lots of soft top hardware if anyone is interested.

[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Please sent me the Power Steering Reservoir

:)
The power steering reservior (right under the hood near radiator) is cracked at joint of the lower steel hose part. I drive the truck daily. Please send it to me if it is not cracked like mine. I will paypal you $20 with priority shipping fee.

·
Registered
14 Posts
roof looks like a perfect fit for my daily driver 92 geo, is it gone yet? would you ship? i am in portland oregon 97266 i tried to do a ps quote but must have gotten it wrong

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm looking for a complete AC system for an 89 Tracker with manual transmission and 1.6 8v. Also speaker grills. Also does the tailgate lock? Mine doesn't so I might be interested in that also.

Thanks

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm looking for a complete AC system for an 89 Tracker with manual transmission and 1.6 8v. Also speaker grills. Also does the tailgate lock? Mine doesn't so I might be interested in that also.

Thanks
Sorry, no AC system. I have speaker grilles and the tailgate lock but if yours doesn't have the lock then it doesn't have the hole for it either. You would need the whole tailgate, which of course I have.

Bob

·
Registered
1 Posts
soft top

What shape is the soft top in, stock or after market? Also i need the passenger side L bracket that folds the window down and hooks the back of the soft top to. Im stationed overseas but i can have the parts sent to the states. let me know! Thanks CPL Norriss^_^

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What shape is the soft top in, stock or after market? Also i need the passenger side L bracket that folds the window down and hooks the back of the soft top to. Im stationed overseas but i can have the parts sent to the states. let me know! Thanks CPL Norriss^_^
I'm not sure what I have in the way of a soft top. Will have to dig through my barn. I know I have the bows that hold the top up, both used and new, but no idea what bracket you mean; need better description.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How much for a throttle body shipped to 01832?
email sent.

Others interested in hardtop ... it is sold but I have a lead on another for $250. Sorry, can't ship but if anyone wants to arrange shipper to pick it up here and I don't have to crate it I can cooperate.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts