Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get new discs for my 1994 suzuki sidekick 4 dr 4wd. I would like to put decent ones on because the stock ones seem to warp easily. I want to source them from the internet. It never goes off road. I appreciate any advice.
Thanks Sean

·
Registered
621 Posts
Rockauto.com

Or....el cheapo everlast rotors from autozone.

I think, think, mine are sumitumo... ordered beck arnley, got high end ricer pads and rotors.

Occasionally you can get rotors for like 10$ on rockauto

·
Administrator
16,319 Posts
I need to get new discs for my 1994 suzuki sidekick 4 dr 4wd. I would like to put decent ones on because the stock ones seem to warp easily. I want to source them from the internet. It never goes off road. I appreciate any advice.
Thanks Sean
Every time I see a post like this I wonder - how many times has the poster replaced the rotors on his vehicle, or, how many vehicles has he replaced the rotors on (he might be a professional mechanic) to arrive at the conclusion that the "stock ones seem to warp easily".

As a long time Suzuki owner I have had to replace rotors because they were warped (I used Brembo by the way), but I also know how the OE rotors got the way they were and the decision to go with Brembo had more to do with the fact that I was upgrading to a larger disk than it was the quality of the OE part.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts