Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2007 suzuki swift. A few days ago the driver's side window stopped working. I can still control the passengers window from both sides though. Today we took off the door card and the regulator bolts behind panel and the regulator itself was loose. we tested the feed and and found no feed was going to switch or the motor. We tested the motor using a multimeter and there is no power. We supplied a 12volt feed to the motor and it works. We were wondering if someone on here might be able to confirm the drivers window fuse position in the fuse box under dashboard? Or if anyone has any additional information we might find useful then it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks very much,
Jess :):):):):)

·
Registered
31 Posts
What I often find is the cause of a drivers door power window failure is the wiring in the door jam on the drivers side.

Because this door is opened and closed much more often than any other - the wires have a lot more wear on them.

Add to that the controls and lock-outs for all windows are fed to the drivers side and you have a bundle of wires that are prone to this time and again.

What you can do to check it is to operate the controls while moving the wire bundle at the hinges around a bit. If it begins to work, you will have isolated a break in the wires to a specific area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts