Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Panels

NO HURRY....I am restoring the car....MUCH to my wife's chagrin...I am also contemplating covering them myself....But I tain't that handy.

Thanks, Jim Dautel

They look a tad different than mine...mine has a hole? for the window handle....

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
NO HURRY....I am restoring the car....MUCH to my wife's chagrin...I am also contemplating covering them myself....But I tain't that handy.

Give it a try, at worst you will have to try again or get replacements.
Go conservative with standard factory type fabric or go nuts with something different.
It's your car & there are no rules.

Look up upholstery fabric, it's not expensive - at least it doesn't have to be.
Add a can of spray on glue. You can use foam pipe insulation and add some new curves to the panels.
Be creative, just have some fun with it, when you get tired of them they can be re-redone.

Sorry not trying to steal your potential customer, just my 2C.

Don

^_^

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
panels

Thanks, Jim Dautel

They look a tad different than mine...mine has a hole? for the window handle....
These are from a car with power windows. It appears the window crank will be in the middle of the circular area where the power switch would reside. I can get a shipping cost if you tell me where you want them shipped.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Don't forget to add some flames to the paintwork......Ay Don?;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts