·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
View attachment 5075

View attachment 5076

View attachment 5077

(click on each photo to see full size)

Suzuki Factory Dealer TECH 1 OBDII Scan Tool. As far as I can tell, it is brand new in the box. It looks brand new and appears to have all the cables, cards, adapters, wires, manuals, etc. In the original suzuki plastic carrying case. Im not sure how to hook it up, but if someone tells me, I will plug it in and take a picture to show it works. My understanding is this unit plugs into the factory vehicle computer to diagnose all electronics including, check engine lights, codes, errors, diagnostics, tuneup, etc. Look at the first picture, the readout screen is perfect with no scratches at all. The keypad shows no use at all. Appears to be used very little or not at all. See my thread under new members "I bought a closed Suzuki Dealership" for more info on where this came from. Suzuki Factory says $5900 for a new one, $3900 or make serious offer.

Please check my other listings for more Suzuki stuff

bigredbrad

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi !

Thank for the information about the Scan Tool. It is some difficult to find it. But I've seen other scan tools and I don't know if it is the same... For example:

1. Suzuki Scan Tool Tech1A
2. This product: suzuki auto scan tool factory price products, buy suzuki auto scan tool factory price products from alibaba.com
3. This product:
Amazon.com: Equus 3140 Innova Diagnostic Code Scanner for OBDI and OBDII Vehicles: Automotive

I think the important part is the OBDII codes and DTC. Is there any difference between ?

·
Super Moderator
12,354 Posts
That was a 2008 post, chances of the poster still being around to answer your questions is slim to nil, however, I'll do my best to answer your questions.

The scan tool in the alibaba link is going to be a Chinese knock off of either the Tech 1 or Tech2 scan tools which may or may not work with the OBD1 Suzukis, the only way to find out is to buy one & try it - kind of an expensive way to be wrong, seeing as you're in Venezuela and probably will have difficulty in returning it and getting a refund.

The Equus will not communciate with the OBDI Suzukis, but it should work with an OBDII Suzuki - I've used a different model of Equus/Innova on US built GVs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts