Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this an old post but has anyone found a way to turn off the daytime running light?
i've looked for fuse's, relays, i know if i run with the e-brake on that will do it but i don't like running with the e-brake on.

so if anyone has fond out let me know ok :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
I know that on my 07 Reno I pulled apart the center console and under the hand break arm is a little switch I just used a peace of duct tape to hold it down. Not the most elegant way to solve the problem but since no one will ever be able to see under the hand break skirt it doesn't have to look good, just has to work

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that on my 07 Reno I pulled apart the center console and under the hand break arm is a little switch I just used a peace of duct tape to hold it down. Not the most elegant way to solve the problem but since no one will ever be able to see under the hand break skirt it doesn't have to look good, just has to work
dose your brake light stay on???

·
Registered
98 Posts
No, the car thinks the parking break is always off so the headlights never come on and the parking break light never comes on either, just have to make sure the parking break is off (thats not hard).

·
Registered
15 Posts
i know this an old post but has anyone found a way to turn off the daytime running light?
i've looked for fuse's, relays, i know if i run with the e-brake on that will do it but i don't like running with the e-brake on.

so if anyone has fond out let me know ok :D
Hello from germany, I own a fiat sedici (it´s nearly the same car, only the body is a little different). There is a white connector behind the glove compartment. This cnnector is connected to the daylight-module. Here in germany normaly the car is delivered without daylight module. The connector is connected to jump plug. So it´s possible to ask your dealer for this jump plug.
Sincerely yours
notebook_walter

·
Registered
15 Posts
DRL modul

Hello everyone,
there is a modul behind the glove compartment which is the bad guy.
I own a Fiat Sedici. In my car, which is nearly the same as the SX4, is a shorting plug instead of the DRL modul. I wish that I have this modul instead of my shorting plug. If you want, we could change. You get my shorting plug and additional 50$ - 75$ and I get your DRL modul.

Best regards from Germany
Walter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts