Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who didn't know daewootech was down for a while, but is now back online at its new domain :

http://www.daewootechforum.com

Don't goto the old site anymore, it was essentially stolen by someone who wants that name and they just copied the entire site and are trying to make money from it by cluttering with ads.

Please spread the word, as I think most people don't know about the change and are still trying to goto the old site (even google links to it).

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
ah ha!! i was wondering what was going on with the site. it said the domain was for sale for a bit then it looked normal but you couldnt sign in. really appreciate you posting this!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah ha!! i was wondering what was going on with the site. it said the domain was for sale for a bit then it looked normal but you couldnt sign in. really appreciate you posting this!
It was confusing the **** out of me too! Eventually I emailed one of the site admins to ask what was going on...

I have a feeling alot of people don't realize what has happened and are just going to give up on the site because they think its permanently gone :(

The activity on the forum has been almost nothing since that change.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Yeah that's really a shame. I hope people eventuallyake it back to the forum. There so much great info on there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts