Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
The Lacetti is the Nubira just by another name take for instance in Korea it is the Lacetti in..say for instance Ireland...it is the Nubira. Same car though as the Forenza and Optra.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Tim04@Nov 3 2004, 04:40 PM
The Lacetti is the Nubira just by another name take for instance in Korea it is the Lacetti in..say for instance Ireland...it is the Nubira. Same car though as the Forenza and Optra.
ohh damn, that opens some more windows for me... i had no idea that was my car. sweeet.

thanks man

·
Registered
197 Posts
Originally posted by kinkyllama@Nov 4 2004, 07:59 AM
i thought it was the nubira in korea
It used to be known as the Nubira in Korea. But the new Nubira is called the Lacetti. Kind of like the new Pontiac G6 is the new Grand Am.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by jro4566@Nov 6 2004, 06:01 AM
It used to be known as the Nubira in Korea. But the new Nubira is called the Lacetti. Kind of like the new Pontiac G6 is the new Grand Am.
i thought they just called it the nubira 3 . . . well hopfully knowing this i maybe able to find more parts B)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by kinkyllama@Nov 3 2004, 12:23 PM
I thought the forenza was the third generation Nubira by Daewoo, what the hells the lacetti? ahhh im so confused now! :eek:
This is a reply from Europe-Greece- Athens
I’ve driven Lacetti for a week now, getting it from the shop to my mother's house.
My first impressions-for 1.4 SE 5dr-are: it's got a quiet engine, smooth running, and also a steady handling in the highway.
PS: ma, can I borrow the car again tonight?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by dimau@Nov 12 2004, 01:21 AM
My first impressions-for 1.4 SE 5dr...
So there is really a 1.4Liter engine on the road? I've seen it in the service manual, but wasn't sure that it has been sold somewhere.

It better get decent gas mileage... as there must be a huge trade-off in performance for that small engine.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Originally posted by SuperZuki@Jul 6 2005, 12:24 PM
Well there is a bit of a difference, it has a different hood and a different grille
Yes, it looks about like the grille/hood combination used in Europe and Canada where the cars are sold as Chevrolets.

·
Registered
336 Posts
No, The Chevy Optra has the same hood and grille as the Forenza, the difference is that it has the bowtie in the center grille and the side grilles have chrome trim where as ours are solid black!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts