Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend making this for me. Will prolly do a back to eventually. I'm still tossing around the idea of getting a Sammy for a little more serious off-road use or getting another trackick and sas it. Anyways here's a few pics so far.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. I went by there today and discussed the bar mount and my leds. It's a syn cable so it will be a hawser fair lead. It will be on that bottom section. Next pic should be a complete bumper.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Texas, how did you build your bumper brackets & do you have any pics/measurements of them? I'm getting geared up to start building a bumper similar to yours (tho not as nice) and haven't pulled my original bumper off to start designing.

I can't wait to see yours completed. It's as nice as anything I've seen.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Texas, how did you build your bumper brackets & do you have any pics/measurements of them? I'm getting geared up to start building a bumper similar to yours (tho not as nice) and haven't pulled my original bumper off to start designing.

I can't wait to see yours completed. It's as nice as anything I've seen.
I'll have to take more pics and post them to show you. My buddy is building it for me. I just picked up a Sammy yesterday so I'll be working on it next.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.