Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These axles are practically new and only have about 800 miles on them. The rear axle is made by Low Range and is fully set up per the link below: Custom Rear Hybrid Axle Housing - Axles - 86-95 Samurai - Suzuki

The front axle has also all Low range parts (armor, truss, mounts) and is set up for high steer.

Both axles have 5.12 gears and are set up for spring over lift 4.5". I will include the lift (lift springs, revolver shackles, mounts), and skid plates (gas and tcase) for an additional $300. The entire set up can be yours for $1000.

Additional info can be found here: Diegos Deals 4x4 Parts and Accessories - Custom Hybrid Axles, trussed, 5.12 gears - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi
what axle shaft are in the front? the springs are stock sami or an extra 4.5" lift besides the spring over. open diff or lockers?
thanks Kurt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The axles are open - open and the chromolly shafts have been removed and already sold. The price would be a lot higher if the shafts and lockers would have remained with the axles. The springs were upgraded with another set of OEM springs, but not heavy duty ones in order to keep some of the flex (softer spring).

·
Registered
300 Posts
omg i wish I had seen this....I would have drove across the country for em. lol. What you were asking would barely over the custom housing.....=[

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No big deal, specially when I got the entire vehicle for only 2K and paid less than that for a set of these fully built Yotas. ;) :eek:

Here is what she currently looks like.

·
Registered
300 Posts
lol!!! i love how there is nothin left but the hood thats recognisable... gonna be a sweet ride buddy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts