1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, just want to ask if you know the weight of your vehicle
without the passenger and cargo. In my OR the gross wt is 2100kg
& net weight is 1050kg. I don't know if they're writing the truth
but could you at least share with me your ideas?

Also, if you can tell me the Horsepower & Torque of our minivans.
In japanoid.com they tell us that SUZUKI CARRY (mini-truck)
has 42HP. What do you think guys?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Zuki Weight

Hi Bruce,
I've tried my Zuki truck on our platform scale here in the company that i'm working. It weighs 690kgs, this includes all the stuff I've put in my Dirt Zuki, like speakers with heavy acacia buffles and amps. Most probably it only weighs 620kgs(rough est.) if I remove all the stuff from it.
To be sure, if you can stroll here in the North, just call me up. I can help you solve your weight problem on your cutie Zuki. We have digital truck scales here and it's free! :rolleyes:

E-mail me: [email protected] for my cp

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
syfertex said:
Hi Bruce,
I've tried my Zuki truck on our platform scale here in the company that i'm working. It weighs 690kgs, this includes all the stuff I've put in my Dirt Zuki, like speakers with heavy acacia buffles and amps. Most probably it only weighs 620kgs(rough est.) if I remove all the stuff from it.
To be sure, if you can stroll here in the North, just call me up. I can help you solve your weight problem on your cutie Zuki. We have digital truck scales here and it's free! :rolleyes:

E-mail me: [email protected] for my cp
Thanks for your info syfertex, maybe I can conclude that the one
written on my C.R. isn't true at all. Besides, I read YT's post & basing
on it, the minivan weighs 830kg (curb wt.).

Suzuki Every 1991, CZ super sound Modification (used, imported, new): pics, specs, performance

It also shows the vehicles Power & Torque (50ps & 5.9Nm resp.).

At last, I have my vehicles specs. By the way, does your engine have a
SUZUKI cast on it? Mine doesn't have it. . .

·
Registered
200 Posts
as said sa clubcarryph.tk forum bro bruce, it is possible na naabutan mo ang period in which suzuki engines were made for other car manufacturers, kayat walang suzuki sign or even an s sa engine.

will try to post my apv specs asap.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
j-six said:
as said sa clubcarryph.tk forum bro bruce, it is possible na naabutan mo ang period in which suzuki engines were made for other car manufacturers, kayat walang suzuki sign or even an s sa engine.

will try to post my apv specs asap.
Ok, looking forward to see those pics bro.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts