Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:blink: I bought my 2004 Suzuki Verona S a few months ago. It's been a bumpy ride (my car had a lot of electrical-type problems), but all in all, I'm happy with the car. I love my creature comforts and the Verona has plenty for a LOT less than the other cars in its class.
There is a big "gripe" that I have though: the drink/cup holders in the front. There's only one drink holder (and a little-bitty one that I thought might have been for a beer "giggle", but alas, it's too small for even a bottle of water. ) Does anyone know what it was designed to accommodate? Is there any way to put something “else” in there? Like another kind of drink holder? If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know…

·
Registered
7 Posts
My travel mug fits quite snugly in there and won't budge unless I move it. The mug is one of those "flanged" types where the base is a bit narrower than the rim. I believe that this cupholder may have been designed specifically for this type of mug.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I removed the rubberized insert in the small cup holder; it can now hold regular size cans and some larger cups. :beer:

Prior to this mod, it pretty much could not hold anything!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Simply work the rubber insert out with your fingers, it takes about one minute. It comes out in one piece. Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts