Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my 93 Geo Tracker. I was moving the air intake out of the way to replace the much needed valve cover gasket. Either I bent it or it was old and I split a hefty chunk of the black air intake hose.

Does anyone have a part number for that? I see these cold air intakes for $35 on eBay, could I just go with that? Everything I know is stock on this guy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
That happened to me, also when removing to put in a new valve cover gasket. It split open next to one of the steel ribs and about half-way around the circumference. When done, I put the air intake hose and air filter back in place, cleaned it with a rag and brake fluid, and repaired the tear with black RTV. That was three years ago and still going strong.

Although, replacements aren't that hard to find.

Good luck

·
Super Moderator
23,996 Posts
Try sourcing this by saying that you have a 1993 Suzuki Sidekick. Assuming that your vehicle is the 8v, the part number is 13880-61AA0. Personally, I would opt for the stock air pipe, rather than a cold air intake.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try sourcing this by saying that you have a 1993 Suzuki Sidekick. Assuming that your vehicle is the 8v, the part number is 13880-61AA0. Personally, I would opt for the stock air pipe, rather than a cold air intake.
I normally lean towards stock as well. Thanks for the part number, it is the 8V and should match nicely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts