Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heyall!.............. I m considering a 2004 Suzuki Ignis sport for my next car. I've got a couple of questions about it. What is the stock 0-60? what about the
sound systemt? Is it expensive to maintain? Are there any problems in particular I should look out for? such as corrosion of the head or something? And
lastly, what is a good price for one?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by Abeni@Aug 10 2004, 10:39 PM
heyall!.............. I m considering a 2004 Suzuki Ignis sport for my next car. I've got a couple of questions about it. What is the stock 0-60? what about the
sound systemt? Is it expensive to maintain? Are there any problems in particular I should look out for? such as corrosion of the head or something? And
lastly, what is a good price for one?
0-62mph in 8.9 secs, CD player with 6 speakers I think, can't speak for the maintainance personally, but from what I've read on the net it isn't expensive. Don't know of any problems/issues to look out for.
As far as price, here in Trinidad it's about $100,000TTD which is equal to somewhere around $16,500 USD....
Hope that was helpful

·
Registered
13 Posts
They only come with 4 speakers, I got 1 it's a fun little car it has good features:-
lightweight Enki rims
recaro seats
advan tyres made by yokahama
clarion cd player
leather steering wheel & gearknob

Im from australia, I bought it cus it has the same features and quicker than most hot hatches in the 30 grand mark
It retails for around 20 grand driveaway.

Also on mine i took of the muffler and im running 2 3'4" pipe to a 2.5" cannon, which makes it more responsive in 1st & 2nd gear, And louder but no more louder than a turbo car with a big zaust. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by Abeni@Aug 10 2004, 10:39 PM
heyall!.............. I m considering a 2004 Suzuki Ignis sport for my next car. what is a good price for one?
Depends which country you are in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts