Would advise every owner of a Carry or Every that has been converted from R/H to L/H drive check their wiring harness for bad splices. I checked mine on my new Carry and so far have redone approx 60 of them. The harnesses have been cut to accomodate the conversion and many wires have been cut and left with the ends bare. So far I have found wye splices with the wire just wrapped around the others, not even twisted together. Have found places where the insulation has been cut for some unknown reason and no splice made. The list of problems is long, but the result will be the same. If a bad splice overheats, you WILL have a fire. As I would assume everyone has a fire extiguisher and the tools to disconnect the battery in an emergency, this would not be a problem for you. However, if you are like me and do not, you should inspect your wiring for your own safety.