Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen these cheap computer chips you can get that are supposed to add major horse power and increase your MPG's?

Ive seen them as high as 45 horsepower gain + 10 mpg they go for super cheap on ebay and it all just sounds to good to be true.. Anyone know?

It seems to me this cheap part has to be worse than it is good.. Think of it this way, I think the forenza has 127 horses stock? and gets 23 mpg city
So with this $15.00 chip you know sit at 172 horses and 33 mpgs city? If this is a true deal then its a steal, but my common sense tells me if this were true then why would I go buy the cold air intake for damn near $300.00 for a 5 horsepower gain....

Its a joke RIGHT?

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
my bad new to site.. thanks for the input.. any ideas on rims that fit this car? anyone think these fit it I dont know the offset for this car or aything.

ICW RACING 004 15 inch Rims
I'd go with 7" wide if I were you, that way if you ever want to go wider with the tire it'll be ready for you.

I have a couple sets of wheels for sale too if your intrested, check out the post about used forenza/reno parts I made...probably a couple spots down from this post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts