Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must tell you this is the one, which I was looking from past several years.

Do you want to know that what things about the car attracted me the most? Its elegant body and quite comfortable seats attracted me the most. I think as I am gone crazy.

The interior materials had a quality look and feel, and the seats are very comfortable, front and rear. The interior of car is spacious but the car is only suitable for the short heighten people.

·
Registered
17 Posts
yah!………it is generally made for medium height people. Its cool and robust body too attracts me.

Originally posted by 1tsquare@Jul 10 2004, 11:54 AM

Do you want to know that what things about the car attracted me the most? Its elegant body and quite comfortable seats attracted me the most. I think as I am gone crazy.

The interior materials had a quality look and feel, and the seats are very comfortable, front and rear. The interior of car is spacious but the car is only suitable for the short heighten people.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Strange Itsquare!...........you are talking about comfortable seats but I don't feel so. I think they are just like any other ordinary car. I usually get back pain whenever I go for long drive.

Originally posted by 1tsquare@Jul 10 2004, 11:54 AM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts