Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put a cold air intake on a Forenza? I want to put one on, but nobody seems to know what size I will need. Also, I am looking for an aluminum wing, All te custom shops here say that I will never find one to fit. Is there any decent universal ones that will fit n 06 Forenza?:confused:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Or, Just buy the aluminum tubing for the intake and take it to a shop that does exhaust for big diesel engines so they can bend it for you. Add a filter for it and your on the road for less than $50.00. NOT STREET LEGAL, So check with local laws. Or move to Florida we love smoggggggggggggg.

erin49015 said:
Has anyone put a cold air intake on a Forenza? I want to put one on, but nobody seems to know what size I will need. Also, I am looking for an aluminum wing, All te custom shops here say that I will never find one to fit. Is there any decent universal ones that will fit n 06 Forenza?:confused:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The wing is on order. I will be sure to post the pics, I have put a little over 5000.00 more into it since the day I got it off the lot last month, and I catch a lot of grief from friends who say Suzukis are crap, and not worth the extra money.

·
Registered
347 Posts
erin49015 said:
The wing is on order. I will be sure to post the pics, I have put a little over 5000.00 more into it since the day I got it off the lot last month, and I catch a lot of grief from friends who say Suzukis are crap, and not worth the extra money.
Tell them they're right... but you drive a Daewoo lol

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Loganator said:
I made my own custom short intake with exhaust pipe, works great, not sure if its legal, from what I've heard, once it rolls off the lot.. it doesnt really matter in my home state at least... but I figure if they're looking at my engine, a ghetto intake is the least of my worries..
You made a RAM intake with exhaust piping? Never heared of that one before. I am interested in a dyno tho to see what it does to the engine. As far as being legal, check your state smog laws as each state is different. If you had that setup in California you will most certainly get a fix-it ticket unless you can prove it passes smog which I highly doubt.

·
Registered
338 Posts
yea, I'm not going to test it, but it does have better pickup for sure, its not that big of a deal, all you gotta do is cut up and bend a piece of pipe, stick a high flow filter on the end of it, and your good to go, I checked and there is no law against it round here... and I wont be going to california anytime soon, so I'm safe :).. besides.. how does the slightly larger amount of air going into your engine effect the exhaust comming out all that much? not like its forced air.. we dont have that big of problems with smog around here though.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
It is also the fact that California has the highest population and pratically everyone has a car, so do the math.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts